Let’s celebrate the Sake season in Singapore !
- You can taste more than 30 kinds of sake pairing with your acquired taste
- Sweepstake of 2 pair tickets only for Subscribers
1 October 2018
6:30pm Open / 7:00pm Start
Main venue :
Grissini (G/F of Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, 392 Havelock Rd, 169663)
* Located in Grand Copthorne WaterfrontHotel
Reservation & ticket purchase:
$120 nett (Early bird: $100 nett * before 17 September )
The Day of Sake 1st October
1st October is considered as the beginning of Sake brewing season. Wishing a great brew for the year, we call it the Day of Sake or Day of Kanpai (a toast in Japanese). For this year, the main event will be held at Grissini at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.
At this event, guests celebrate the start of sake season in Japan with a sampling of several types of sake, perfectly paired with Singaporean local dishes. The night will end with a special Kanpai cheers, as participants in Singapore Skype with F&B outlets in Singapore to usher in the season of sake merriment.
We SAKEMARU sponsor this event and offer some special labels. Please come and celebrate the day of Sake Together!!
Also, we will offer two pair ticket for the SAKEMARU member. Please follow the guide to join the sweepstake!!
- Concept is “your new brewery year’s wish”
- Take a photo relevant to your wish
- Post your wish on instagram or our facebook page（Any wishes would be OK）
- Don’t forget #sakemaru #thedayofsake
- Start on 15 Sep
- End on 25 Sep
- Announcement of Winner on 26 Sep
*Will send you a direct message