unprecedented sweetness is the key characteristic of this HINODENO IKIOIMASAMUNE. Being influenced by the glutinous rice, the taste becomes the full-body type.
Since the taste is very intensive, plain food can’t pair with. Eel has very rich umami and fat. The characteristic brings out well by being simmered with sugar and mirin.
The melty fat and sweetness goes with this label. Please enjoy unprecedented sweet flavor.
1/2 Cooked eel
1 tbsp Water
A little Salt
30g Green beans
2 tbsp Soy bean sauce
2 tbsp Mirin
2 tbsp Sake
2 tbsp Sugar
How to cook
1. Mix egg, salt and water
2. Beat eggs and pour a thin layer of the egg mixture into the pan
3. Chop 1) thinly
4. Boil green beans thinly
5. Cut cooked eel
6. Mix soy sauce, mirin, sake and sugar
7. Boil 5) down a bit
8. Add 6) with steamed rice
9. Put 7) in steamer and steam for 10 mins
10. Put eel and egg on 8) and steam 3-4 mins
11. Put green beans on 9) and steam 2 mins