DRAWING TICKET｜ARAMASA ASH
An elegant and complex Sake that maximizes the potential of “Kamenoo”
“Kamenoo” which was selected in the Yamagata Shonai area during the Meiji era, is famous as the parent of many brwer’s rice.
It was actively cultivated throughout eastern Japan and was frequently used both at the time of the birth of No. 6 yeast and in our warehouse. It is a genetic ancestor of rice cultivation in eastern Japan and can be said to be legendary rice.
“Ash” is a work that tries to maximize the potential of this “Kamenoo” by making full use of various techniques such as increasing the amount of Kimoto. Since it is one of the hardest brewer’s rice that can exist, it can be said to be a typical slow starter work whose taste is deepened by long-term refrigerated storage.
00:00 16 July ~ 23:59 31 July 2022
● This is a drawing ticket, not $0 to purchase this sake
● Purchasing this item is equal to getting the drawing ticket
● When you check out this item, you don’t need to specify the delivery date
● If subscribers terminate the membership during this period, they will lose the right for drawing.
● Because the quantity is tiny, the number of bottles we can offer is quite limited.
● Only subscribers can apply for this drawing. If you are not a subscriber, let’s subscribe now and apply!
● It’s possible to purchase several times, but we will take only the first time purchase, the latter ones will be ignored.
● Subscribers of higher sake grade subscription plans will have higher chance to win this drawing.
Junmai plan：1x、Junmaiginjo plan：2x、Junmaidaiginjo plan：3x
*If you have multiple subscription plans, your application will be capped at 4x tickets.
【Announcement of Drawings】
We will email to winners around 1 August 2022. Please complete the payment by following the guidance written in the email. If we can’t get replies in 3 days, the right will be automatically withdrawn, and the ticket will be re-drawn.
Out of stock