DRAWING TICKET｜ARAMASA PRIVATE LAB AMANEKO
New Spec and bottles design, Brewed with white koji, sweet, sour and refreshing with the pear aroma
It’s brewed with the white koji, which is usually used for brewing Shochu, and this koji produces a lot of citric acids.
The fruity aroma like pear leads the wonderfully sweet and sour taste. The sourness is not the one usually Sake has, so the finish is crisp and very sharp.
It’s more fresh and crisp than previous version!
00:00 1 Decemeber ~ 23:59 15 December 2022
● This is a drawing ticket, not $0 to purchase this sake
● Purchasing this item is equal to getting the drawing ticket
● When you check out this item, you don’t need to specify the delivery date
● If subscribers terminate the membership during this period, they will lose the right for drawing.
● Because the quantity is tiny, the number of bottles we can offer is quite limited.
● Only subscribers can apply for this drawing. If you are not a subscriber, let’s subscribe now and apply!
● It’s possible to purchase several times, but we will take only the first time purchase, the latter ones will be ignored.
● Subscribers of higher sake grade subscription plans will have higher chance to win this drawing.
Junmai plan：1x、Junmaiginjo plan：2x、Junmaidaiginjo plan：3x
*If you have multiple subscription plans, your application will be capped at 4x tickets.
【Announcement of Drawings】
We will email to winners around 16 December 2022. Please complete the payment by following the guidance written in the email. If we can’t get replies in 3 days, the right will be automatically withdrawn, and the ticket will be re-drawn.