Hiroki Shuzo is the most famous brewery in Fukushima prefecture. Currently, this is the 2nd most difficult-to-get premium label in Japan next to Juyondai. They stick with using the local ingredients and aim the worldwide market.
It’s light, dry, and fruity Junmaidaiginjo. The aroma is refreshing and beautifully fruity. The attack is very clean and smooth. The main of its taste is purely sophisticated sweetness and well-balanced sourness.
Towards the end, the dryness spreads in a flash. After that, superfine Umami is left on the tongue. What’s remarkable is its quality. This label keeps the taste of freshly opened for more than one week. It’s just awesome.
00:00 1 Feb ~ 23:59 15 Feb 2022
● This is a drawing ticket, not $0 to purchase this sake
● Purchasing this item is equal to getting the drawing ticket
● When you check out this item, you don’t need to specify the delivery date
● If subscribers terminate the membership during this period, they will lose the right for drawing.
● Because the quantity is tiny, the number of bottles we can offer is quite limited.
● Only subscribers can apply for this drawing. If you are not a subscriber, let’s subscribe now and apply!
● It’s possible to purchase several times, but we will take only the first time purchase, the latter ones will be ignored.
● Subscribers of higher sake grade subscription plans will have higher chance to win this drawing.
Junmai plan：1x、Junmaiginjo plan：2x、Junmaidaiginjo plan：3x
*If you have multiple subscription plans, your application will be capped at 4x tickets.
【Announcement of Drawings】
We will email to winners around 16 Feb 2022. Please complete the payment by following the guidance written in the email. If we can’t get replies in 3 days, the right will be automatically withdrawn, and the ticket will be re-drawn.
What are you looking for?
There are no reviews yet.