This website (referred to as www.sakemaru.me, and “Site”) is operated by SISI Ltd. (referred to as “The Company”).
Article 1 “Definition”
Significance of the terms used in these “Terms and Conditions”, will be as set forth in the following:
1 “User” refers to those members that have registered to use this site
2 “SAKE” refers to all SAKE that appear on this site.
3 “Brewery” refers to all brewery that appear on this site.
4 “Content” refers to all information of the user that is displayed such as profile, images, SAKE and brewery descriptions, images, and so forth.
5 “E-mail address registered” refers to the information of e-mail address that you provided to us by the user for the purpose of receiving the offer of this service.
6 “Password” refers to a string of characters used to recognize the user correlating to the user’s registered e-mail address, when using this service.
Article 2 “Terms and Conditions”
Article 3 “Changes to Terms of Service”
1 “Terms and Conditions” may be changed for any reason at our discretion.
2 After changing “Terms of Service” on our site, these terms shall become effective, except when we specify otherwise.
Article 4 “Handling of personal information”
Article 5 “Communication Privacy”
2. Our company cannot be responsible in case of the following:
A) If a disposition or court order has been made compulsory based on provisions (Act No. 137,1999) related to the interception of communications for the purpose of criminal investigation or as specified by a court order, as per Article 4 of the “Code of Criminal Procedure” Act (Act No. 131 of 1948).
B) If disciplinary action is mandatory by law, within the range specified by penalties.
C) If it is determined that requirements are met, disclosure under claim (Act.137, 2001) Article 4 of the “Caller Information and Limitation of Liability for Damages” Act.
D) If we have determined that it is necessary for the protection of the body or property, including someone else’s life.
Article 6 “Joining”
1. Those who wish to use this service, agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and the method prescribed by our company, shall make an application for admission.
2. Users need to immediately change the personal information when our company require users a modification.
3. The people below the drinking age defined by each country are not able to join the Site.
4. A person who has made an application for membership (Referred to as “an application for admission” below), will be the user at the time that we have accepted the request of admission.
5. Our company sends users information about new services, advertisements and operational information and so forth. However, if the user does not want these updates and if the user informs us in advance, we will stop providing the user with this information.
6. In case uses join the site with using SNS account, users need to accept that our company takes the information and display some of them on the site based on mutual agreement.
Article 7 “Non-compliance of application for admission”
If applicable to any of the following items, based on our discretion, membership and the applicant’s admission to our site may not be granted.
1. If an application has applied for admission regardless of the method of the preceding Article in Paragraph 1.
2. If you are a person who has been subjected to a penalty due to forced membership withdrawal because you have violated the “Terms of Service”, or other such terms and conditions in the past.
3. If deemed inappropriate.
Article 8 “Unsubscribing”
1 If the user wishes to unsubscribe, the user can request withdrawal.
2 In the case of an act by the user listed in any of the following items, we reserve the right to refuse participation in this service and force the user to unsubscribe.
A) If it is found that you have made an application for admission regardless of the method of paragraph 1 from Article 6.
C) If deemed inappropriate.
Article 9 “Handling of registration e-mail address and password”
1 The user must register their e-mail address belonging to the user, which they are able to use. If the e-mail address does not belong to the user, the user must change the e-mail address to an e-mail address which belongs to the user and which they are able to use.
2 The user shall have full responsibility for the registration of e-mail address and password and the prevention of unauthorized use of their e-mail address and password.
3 We are not liable if the user’s e-mail address and/or password have been utilized by a third party.
Article 10 “Personal user setup”
1 When using the site, it is the user’s responsibility to connect to the internet with proper equipment and software at their own expense.
2 The user shall take action to prevent the spread of computer viruses, and take security measures such as the prevention of information leakage and unauthorized access.
3 We are not responsible and have no involvement in the user’s setup (hardware, sofware and/or peripherals etc).
Article 11 “Prohibited Acts”
The user shall not perform and/or contribute to the following acts:
1 Any action that could violate, or infringe on the intellectual property and/or rights of others etc.
2 Acts that may violate or infringe on our rights or other’s property, privacy and/or copyright.
3 Acts of discrimination, slander, and acts which damage the reputation or credibility of others.
4 Acts of harassment, to us and/or others in any way.
5 The act of using this service to falsely impersonate or falsely claim being a person other than yourself, or falsely claim to have the authority of or affiliation with an agency representative.
6 The act of erasing and rewriting information that was illegally stored on our site or servers.
7 The act of sending or publishing computer programs such as viruses and other harmful programs.
8 Acts which harm our company or other servers, which affect operations or our network system.
9 Impersonating our company.
10 Impersonating our company through reproducing personal communication from our company.
11 Carrying out acts which break laws and regulations, terms and conditions, violation the rights of others and/or any acts we determine to violate our and others’ rights.
12 Any other actions deemed inappropriate by our company.
Article 12 “Response to violations”
B) Disclosure of the violation (including reporting to the police and other public institutions when it applies to criminal cases).
C) To stop usage of this service temporarily.
D) Forced withdrawal.
2 We are not responsible if the user experiences disadvantage or damage due to the measures set forth in the preceding paragraph.
3 Users cannot raise an objection to any acts taken after a user violates the “Terms of Service” or any other such terms and conditions set forth by our company.
4 Regardless of whether the measures taken by our company, if the user carries out damage, our company will be able to claim damages for that user.
Article 13 “Change of service”
At any time for any reason this service may be added, suspended or ended (referred to as “change” in this section below.) We do not assume any responsibility for any damage caused due to change of this service.
Article 14 “Copyright and other related rights”
The copyright of the contents of this site and other rights, belong to our company, or the breweries. The site programming belongs to our company. In case users reproduce any content without permission such as copying, displaying, publicly transmitting, distributing, transferring, renting, translating, adapting, or indirect usage is considered violation of copyright.
Article 15 “Immunity”
1. We do not guarantee legality, morality, reliability, accuracy and other content with respect to the contents. We are not responsible for content that is submitted by the user. Furthermore, users must meet the rules and regulations of corporations or organizations. Please use your judgment.
2. We do not participate in nor are we responsible for communication and activities of the user, even if there is a dispute between users. Disputes shall be settled between users.
3. We do not have responsibility in the case of over accessing our site, or other reasons causing a slowing down of internet speed and any other unexpected factors which slow down a user’s access or cause a user trouble.
4. We are not responsible for any damages caused by additions, changes, interruptions, or termination of this service.
Article 16 “Potential separation”
Article 17“Governing Law and jurisdiction”
2. In case there is a need for litigation between a user and our company, it is agreed to use the Tokyo District Court.
“Terms of Service”, has come into effect on January 15, 2016.